Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eored of the East-mark Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brenneric

re: App: Brenneric

The application submitted by Brenneric is as follows:

Quote:
Out-of-Character Portion

In-game Name::
Brenneric

Class::
Minstrel

Level::

Is the applying character an alt or a main?:
main

Please tell us a little about yourself.:
I am an adult (40+) with experience roleplaying in a number of online games (DAoC, SWG, SL, SWTOR). I have a decent sense of humor and try to surround myself with people who intend to enjoy their online time. I am an ISTJ personality type and http://www.ipersonic.com/type/RR.html. :)

Previous kin::
none

Reason for leaving::
n/a

What are you looking for in a kinship?:
I am looking for a kin with a theme, whether military or family, who stay in character the majority of the time. Low-drama is a must since this is supposed to be fun.

Why do you want to be a part of this kin?:
I am already a member of the kinship. I wanted to join based on the theme and my roleplay interactions with members of the group.

Are you willing to recognize our place in the kinship Alliance known as Host of the Silver Star and participate in interkinship events?:
Yes

How did you hear about us?:
Mavki suggested this kin.

What prior roleplay experience do you have?:
In DAoC, I was the roleplay leader of the guild's friar order and organized weekly rp events. In SWG, I was the roleplay leader of a small business and later, was a roleplay member of a music group who traveled the galaxy. In LoTRO, I have kept to myself for the most part since I find the roleplay in Bree to be difficult to follow at times.

When and on what character may we contact you?:
CST evenings on Brenneric

In-Character Portion

Character Name::
Brenneric

Why would you be a good fit for this kin?:
With my character's story, I believe he would fit into the theme of the guild very well. From a personal standpoint, I am an active participant and I love to be a provider for whatever group I am in.

Are you willing to respect the orders given to you by the Aethelwigend and his Maegisterwigend?:
Yes

Are you willing to respect the beliefs of others and uphold the honor of Rohan?:
Yes

Are you willing to respect and listen to your fellow riders?:
Yes

Brief Personality Description::
Brenneric is eager to prove his worth and sometimes in his enthusiasm makes a fool of himself. He is loyal and seeks approval from those in charge. He is polite and generous and occasionally is taken advantage of because of this. He has defended his home (and farm) from orcs who raided, and has taken their lives. While this was necessary, he is not a killing machine eager for blood.

Brief History/Backstory::
Brenneric is the third son of a horse breeder from Rohan (not sure which part yet). His mother was musically inclined which is where his talents come from. His father, full of grief when his wife died, sent Brenn to live with an aunt and uncle in Breeland because the boy reminded him so much of his wife. His uncle was a violent and vulgar businessman. He used Brenn for his horse-raising skills, but belittled his musical talents. While his aunt resembled his mother, she had lost all of the values of someone born on the plains of Rohan. Brenn remembers his life there and the stories of greatness and valor, and longs to go back and defend his kin.

List any prior combat training or experience::
With two older brothers who are Riders of the Mark, Brenneric grew up surrounded by others who fought. He learned how to defend himself but was not so much of a warrior. His time was spent with his mother, learning her healing and musical skills.

Anything else to say? (IC or OOC):
I look forward to being a contributing member of this kinship.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> 2x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eored of the East-mark Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Calendar
Spread the Word