Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eored of the East-mark Forum Index -> Kinship Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turhond

re: Anyone home?

So, should be self-explanatory. I've not seen any action on the forums recently, and not very much in-game. There's a lot of potential for this kin, but I don't see it being realised.

Let's make this work, people. I know we all have real lives, but now's a great time to be playing an Eorling, what with Helm's Deep launching in less than a month. Forth now and fear no darkness!

I'm here! Just quietly.

Well, it's good to see that you're still around, Guth. I think, however, it's time to reboot the kin. I was just on last night, and there's only a couple who have been on in the last month. I'm going to head back to Bree IC and start another recruiting drive.

Also, I'm announcing it here, and I'm going to update the forum post and the kin message: If there are any members of the kin who haven't logged on in the last 60 days, they will be removed from the kin. Members have the next 30 days to log in and save their characters.

I am here. I actually decided to return since the new expansion soon I have some leveling to do. I kinda disappeared after joining because the guild was so dead. But I am back. Not sure if my character is still in though I am installing the game. Recently formatted.

EDIT: Yea I am still in and playing regularly. Want to level up for the new expansion! Currently in Moria and I hate it. If anyone wants to hop on and run around do skirmishes what have you I am down with that.

Awarnach

Hey all, new member here! And welcome back Astelan. I've been a member of this kinship for about two - three weeks now, Eoleof recruited me. I'm hoping that Helm's Deep brings back old members, and enables us to once again become active. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much activity in game or on this forum, and I've been seeing many Rohan roleplayers who lack a home. The Eored should provide that; I'm wondering if I could receive invitation powers in-game, so that there is an active member who can recruit quality roleplayers who contribute a nice role to the kinship. That is, unless Guthmyr comes back. :)

Guthmyr

Awarnach wrote:

Hey all, new member here! And welcome back Astelan. I've been a member of this kinship for about two - three weeks now, Eoleof recruited me. I'm hoping that Helm's Deep brings back old members, and enables us to once again become active. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much activity in game or on this forum, and I've been seeing many Rohan roleplayers who lack a home. The Eored should provide that; I'm wondering if I could receive invitation powers in-game, so that there is an active member who can recruit quality roleplayers who contribute a nice role to the kinship. That is, unless Guthmyr comes back. :)

Yeah, I should be on tonight after work. Been busy with prepping for a move and work, but I'm still here - was mostly taking a break before I power through Helm's Deep.

Hey, guys. Sorry for falling off the map like that. My power cord died on me and it took a lot longer than I expected for my replacement to get here. I'm loading the updates right now, and I'll be back in game soon. Time to get back to work!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: